Subject: Re: [Leica] (Re: the fling is over/my search has ended ) now Kodachrome processing
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 06:32:27 -0800

Hi Doug.  Since you replyed to me off list about this, I saw a message on
the 35mm photography newsgroup about Kodachrome development that might be of
interest to you.  A fellow in the Bay area drops his off at Target.  It is
sent to Hayward and costs him $5.99.  It takes him about 5 days.  A little
cheaper than your source, if a Target is in your area.  I visited our local
Target and the price is the same, but the time is 14 days.  Maybe that is a
maximum time.  I had already sent in my mailer, so I'll have to wait until
my next roll to check this out.

Aram