Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 13 Steve Barbour
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:52:06 -0500

I really like the slanted horizon, and the juxtaposition of the "dove" and
the "Christ" with the indigo glow in the sky.  The off balance works very
well in throwing the viewer out of a relaxed state.

My only (helpful) comment is that if you cropped just to the right of the
plant to the left of the "dove" you would have a stronger image while still
keeping the beautiful light on the overhanging trees.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com