Subject: [Leica] M7 Purchases: Hands Up
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 08:05:40 -0800

I kept the list of M6 Classic HM cameras by serial number.  I wstill get
about 1 new input per month.  I do not intend to repeat that task.

It amazed me how quickly the LUG members ( my chief and probably only source
int he early days)  adopted the new camera.

Since the camera has been available for about 2 weeks, there have been some
purchases of it...   For fun, just put your hand in the air if you have
bought a M7...... or ordered one and are awaiting its arrival.....

OK.. 1,2 3..... GO ....... Hands up and be counted......oh, and send an
email to the list to be counted.....or send me off list if you prefer....
Brian / John / ListMom.. how many current subscribers?  Just for the stats

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from David Young <youngs@islandnet.com> ([Leica] RE: M7 Purchases: The COUNT)