Subject: [Leica] Re: Jonathans paw wk 12
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 05:59:49 -0600

Jonathan:

>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=667206

I like your main picture.  It shows the man in his environment and is nicely
composed.  But, I wish he were actually doing something rather than just
standing and smiling for the camera.

I think I prefer your other ones over the main just because it's too posed.

>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=667213
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=667234

These are my two favorites this week.  I couldn't pick just one.  :)

I'd have cropped the first so that your boat is in the right corner of the
picture.

Well done!

Eric