Subject: Re: [Leica] spot AE (was M7 Metering)
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 20:14:10 -0800

AE spot metering has worked fine for me on my OM-4 and R4, and they are
even tighter spots. Yes, use your brain and meter on what you want
neutrally exposed, lock, shoot.

3-d matrix metering is silly - where's the fun in that?

- - marc

Replies: Reply from John Brownlow <lists@johnbrownlow.com> (Re: [Leica] spot AE (was M7 Metering))