Subject: [Leica] proper equipment
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:46:31 -0800 (PST)

- --- S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Don't sell your sell yourself short. In front of a police
> line, an

S.D.,

    I appreciate what you say.  But after spending 18 1/2
months in a war, I have had no desire to go out and
photograph demonstrations, riots, or urban combat zones.
If that is the sort of thing you enjoy, or get PAID to do,
so be it.  Use prudence and take whatever precautions you
feel necessary.

    When I go out on what I know will be an all day
photoshoot, I will pull out the old field gear, distribute
the load, and make sure I don't feel like I have half
killed myself at the end of the day.

    Someday I will elaborate on what I feel "Be Prepared"
entails.  But not today.