Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: [MUGers] Focus Distance
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:56:11 +0100

Before shelling out for the GMP grip, check out our own Tom Abrahamsson's
Rapidgrip:

http://www.rapidwinder.com

It is meant to attach to an M body with a Rapidwinder, but works just fine on
the M body by itself (except that you lose the tripod hole) and provides a huge
improvement over either a naked body or the Leica grip. As a bonus, you can
store spare batteries inside it.

Nathan