Subject: [Leica] sports shot with an M6
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 07:09:40 -0600

Not your typical sports action photo, though.  :)

I'm interested in what others think of this.  I'm partial to it because it's
my "little brother" (as in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program) jumping up
for the ball.  And because it's one of my panning shots that I hit dead on.
No photoshop treachery was involved other than adjusting the curves and
applying unsharp masking.  This is how the negative looks.  Except it has an
orange cast and the colors reversed.  :)  M6 + 35/2 asph, full frame.

http://canid.com/pics/pete_ball2.jpg

Shot last summer sometime.  Before I had my scanner.  :)

Eric