Subject: [Leica] SF20 Flash question
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:19:44 -0600

I'm just learning how to use this flash since I got it(Rich Pinto plug-great
price!) last week. I'm using it on my M6TTL .58 and the results are great.
This is my first TTL I've ever used.

Question is: When you change the EV number to -1, the distance on the LCD
screen gets longer(f8 400 speed film - 50th sec). When you change the EV to
+1, the distance gets shorter. If you are increasing the flash power,
shouldn't the distance get longer, not shorter? The manual sort of talks
about this, but does not explain it.

Thanks for any help in advance,
Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.com