Subject: [Leica] Re: Macro-Micro Stuff
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 00:00:37 -0500

Don't take what I said to heart. I use a Leica for my rangefinder, and a
Canon EOS, and a manual Nikon for my SLRs. Today I was up a tree taking
sho†s of emerging buds. The 100mm focal length with AF came in mighty
handy for holding on to tree trunks while shooting with one hand. I'm
not a big fan of Leica SLRs because IMHO they pale in comparison to the
better Canons and Nikons in features, and at premium in price. I'm
certain that two side-by-side chromes on a light table, one taken with
my Canon 100mm macro, and one taken with your Leica 60mm macro cannot be
distinguished from each other.

Allan

Replies: Reply from "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Macro-Micro Stuff)