Subject: [Leica] PAW wk13/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:07:42 -0500

Last Sunday I went to Washington, DC's first Marathon Run, 26.2 miles with
over 6,000 runners.

There were lots of photographers:

http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im93.jpg

to take pictures of the winner crossing the finish line:

http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im94.jpg

and first and second place tricycles--these guys made me feel humble:

http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im95.jpg

lots of spectators cheering on the runners:

http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im97.jpg

the first place woman:

http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im98.jpg

the second place man wiping some sweat:

http://www.streetphoto.net/im99.jpg

But I chose the overall winner for this weeks PAW. Look at the intensity in
those eyes:

http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2002/paw2wk13.html

I am not so sure I could even run across the street.

Comments always welcome.

sl

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: PAW wk13/sl)