Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: And now for something FIXED!!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:48:46 -0800

Eric wrote:

> Mark:
>
> >http://www.markrabiner.com/ImagePages/Dannifinger.html
>
> Nice shot!!  Her boots look a little washed out on my monitor...gray instead
> of black.  Could be the Mac vs. PC thing, though.
>
> So was she wearing this exact outfit at the local pizza place?!  :)
>
> Eric
> --

Those boots are made for walkin!!!!
Your monitor should be darker than my Mac's so i don't know what the
heck is going on!

It is a contrived shot. She was a shy girl. And i had her to do this to
loosen her up.
So in a way she is being mis represented. But not her look.

This is for the most part how she looked at the pizza place.
Not something to bring home to mom. (My mom at least).

but i was stricken!!!!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com