Subject: Re: [Leica] Lenses, lenshoods and filters
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:55:56 -0600

Never knew the newer Summicron won't take a older 12585 hood. Kind of sucks.
What about using the 50 Elmar/2.8 lens hood? It has a 39mm filter ring that
the hood screws into. Leica should sell the hood by itself I would think.I
prefer all the vented hoods for my lenses.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.com