Subject: RE: [Leica] Camera bags, was A Land Without Lawyers
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:41:57 -0500

Slobodan's comments about the dangers of using military gear to carry photo
equipment bear some very serious thought...especially as there are an
increasing number of situations in which photographers are NOT thought of as
being the 'good guys.'

BTW - I'd be interested in hearing off-line from anyone who has used or uses
one of the large Crumpler messenger bags with the photo insert - I looked at
it on the webpage today and that is one very tempting looking bag.

Thanks

B. D.