Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 13
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:17:07 +0100

Ted

Thanks for taking the time to look, and to write a critique of the photos.

My responses are as follows...

Main shot - yup the Nocti is good, as you've said - if you can see it you
can shoot it.

Alt 1 - I took a number of shots and this was the best, but yes it's too
'busy'. Too many unanswered questions. Incidentally the sculptor and her
partner are from the States. Normally if I take a shot of say a busker I
always put something in the hat - this time I bought one of their pieces :-)
It's the tall one in the middle.

Alt 2 - I get this light every afternoon. Higher in Summer, lower in Winter.
Looks good in colour too!

Alt 3 - Agreed, the left hand side of the frame is tight against the edge of
the negative. Next time maybe...

Thanks  again for looking at the shots.

Steve