Subject: [Leica] Re. Leica photos
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:32:05 -0500

Marc,
I'm as guilty as anyone for not commenting on the work posted here, (and have been upset about not getting any comments on my posts). There is nothing
negative that I can say about these, I like your use of light and depth of field to isolate your subject. I'd like to know where your back yard is,, beautiful
flowers, nicely photographed.
Neal F