Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica photos
From: "John Black" <jblack@ambio.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:21:07 -0500

Marc:

Not often we get to look at nature still life shots with a Leica.  I for one
like the capture of unusual forms with interesting color gradients. What
kind of tropical rainforest do you inhabit?

You probably received little feedback because there were no people or
animals in the compositions.  These wonderful pix are of the type usually
found on the Nikon and Canon sites.

Keep it up...

John Black