Subject: [Leica] postis interruptus
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:48:02 -0800

Dears,

I'll be unsubscribing for a while since I'm leaving to NY, just a few days
there, and Barcelona, Spain.
I hope everything is fine when I'm back in 30 days or so.
I think you can save my sitting at this huge round table.
My wishes are about you to talk, discuss... everything re half cases,
filters, chamois, lens cleaning paper, shades, bags, straps, batteries,
synchro adapters and things for the like while I'm off list.
If someone, for any reason, would like to contact me I'll be checking mail
frequently. Not as much as at home but I will.

Have a nice time.

good wishes for all of you
- --
Pablo Kolodny