Subject: RE: [Leica] Educational versions of software
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:09:57 -0500

You're not missing anything.:-)  I was simply responding to someone who had
said that the academic versions cannot be updated by purchasing the update
product...I don't know that to be true. But I was pointing out that IF it is
true, it wouldn't be enough of a drawback to keep one from taking advantage
of the terrific savings on academic versions.

B. D.