Subject: Re: [Leica] OT sorta: Which Crumpler
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:10:44 -0800

>Anyone on the list current or past user of Crumpler bags?

I started using a Crumpler bag earlier this year. It is the "Wonder Weenie"
( ! ) model. It's a well made bag that's very comfortable to carry, even
when full of equipment, though it's too big for what you want. I also got a
removable insert that can be configured in the usual ways. It too is very
well made, and watertight when zipped closed.

>IF i just want one for M6, the lens on the M, and maybe two other lenses
>with several rolls of film - which variety would be the right size?  Any
>thoughts appreciated.
>ernie

That's a very good question. To see their various models, go to their
website at:

http://www.crumplerusa.com/

Though I didn't find it terribly helpful when I was asking myself the same
question. Better yet check with a dealer and ask him/her which model would
best suit your needs. I got mine from Nigel at Beverly Hills Camera Centre.
He stocks a lot of different models:

http://www.bhcameracentre.com/erol.html

Good luck.

Guy