Subject: Re: [Leica] M-Rokkor 28 MM continuation
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:19:57 -0500 (EST)

The Kobalux 28 is better and cheaper than the Canon.  Probably also
better than the Minolta, though a 1/2 stop slower.  See the test reports
at

http://www.dantestella.com/technical/kobalux.html
http://www.kobalux.com

Or look on Eb-y.  They pop up from time to time, but not often.  Mark
Kronquist is now handling end-user inquiries.

Dante