Subject: [Leica] Bessa T
From: Damian Dlugolecki <damian@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:46:57 -0800

I have been shooting with my new Bessa T/RW for a week or so now and
really like the camera.  It does appear, however that there are some
Leica M lenses that don't  work on this camera.  The pre-asph 35
summicron for instance will install when set at closest focus, but then
stops at 1.25M.  My DR summicron won't even install on the camera.  I
searched the LUG archives to see if anyone else has encountered similar
problems and I wonder what other lenses are precluded from use on the
Bessa T.  I still think it's a great camera and the RW works very
smoothly.
Damian
- --
Please make note of my new e-mail address.
My web site is now located at http://www.damianstrings.com