Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Epson printers
From: jv@futurafish.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:17:40 +0000

On the subject of Epson printers and cartridges. Is it true that what Epson
(and others) supply 'free' cartridges with the printer purchase, the cartridges
are only partly full?
Ive recently purchased an 810 and the cartridges only lasted for about 10
prints! At that rate its cheaper to get prints done by a professional.

Jason