Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: Metal Frame Sets
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 06:35:54 -0600

B.D.:

>www.lightimpressionsdirect.com

I'd call in my orders.  Last December was the first time I had used their
web site.  They're still learning how to do business on the web.  Their web
site wouldn't reveal the price of shipping and said somebody would contact
me with a quote.  I called back a few days later to see why I wasn't getting
a quote only to learn that they shipped my items at a rate with which I
wasn't happy.  When I pointed out the web site said one thing, they said it
didn't.  So I pulled up the text and emailed it to them.  They ended up
giving me a credit on the shipping, but it was a hassle.

I've never had any problems with Light Impressions when I've ordered on the
phone.  I plan on doing that in the future.  :)

Eric

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (RE: [Leica] OT: Metal Frame Sets)