Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo labs in Boston, MA?
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 06:19:49 -0500

Simon:

If you are north of Boston then this might help.

I live in Winchester, and for E6 and C-41 I use QC Photo & Imaging, 135
Mystic Ave in Medford... 781-395-9555 for all of my 35mm, 120, 220, 8x10
and 11x14 color processing.

They also do my C-41 35mm and 6x6 printing.

120 E-6 is $7.00, C-41 is a little higher, but then again I always order
a contact print.

They're also the only place I've found who will process my 11x14 E-6.

They're easy to get to as they're right off of I 93 and are also open
Saturdays until 3PM.

Zorian in Arlington is also very good but Medford is more convenient for
me.

I don't know about labs on the south shore but Spectrum is in South
Boston.

I stay away from Zona.

- --
Jim