Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop playing
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:17:22 -0800

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> It's a real deal!
>
> Mark

Mark, Mark... sure it is.

I'd bet almost all of the features in Photoshop are great.
I'm not of the bunch of dogs that think to be proud for not getting even a
computer. I'm on the Mac mostly for Photoshopping.
But I was just trying to say that those filters that simulates photos as if
images weren't get by photographic means, be silver halide be CCD, are just
simulations. Photoshop features a great amount of tools and actions very
hard to get in the darkroom, which I love, but is not intended to play with
silly resources as those filters.
I'm leaned to think like BD said, those filters maybe well serve as great
tools to illustrators, graphic designers... rather than photogs.
Sure IMHO.

Take care

- --
Pablo Kolodny