Subject: [Leica] Kodak Bromesko Paper
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 11:36:11 -0800

Slobadan - sounds like we have similar histories in B&W printing. Do you or
anyone else on the LUG know whatever happened to the Kodak European paper
called Bromesko? It was standard commercial darkroom paper where I worked in
Stockholm, and I grew to love its tone and scale. Some people said that is
was the same as the USA Kodabromide, but they did not match at all.

Am getting ready for some major darkroom B&W printing and am wondering what
ever happened to my old friend, Bromesko!

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger