Subject: [Leica] Leica M Photo Contest at MUG
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 18:39:33 +0100

Hi Folks.
Just in case anyone here is feeling motivated to shoot for a contest, MUG is
currently holding a photo contest (being run by Jack Flesher) to celebrate
the passing of the 500 member mark.
The winner will receive 14 (36) rolls of film of his/her choice (that's 500
frames for 500 members) Only condition is that the photos must be shot with
a Leica M and you need to be a MUG member. Limited to one photo submission
per member, each photo will be placed in a collective folder at
http://www.leica-gallery.net/ entitled "500 Contest". Members can upload to
this folder directly from their hard drive. The winning photo, judged solely
by Jack Flesher, will be the one, and I quote: "best representing the
concept of the number "500".
Just thought I'd let you know all in case you're interested. Closing date
for entries will be April 30th. (this year;-))

All the best,

- -Duncan

We make a living by what we get,
we make a life by what we give.