Subject: [Leica] Starbucks again...
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 07:15:14 -0700

BD...let us know where to look. I went into a Starbucks for the first time in my life,  in
Sacramento recently...and  horror....was pleasantly surprised...not least by the
distinctly non corporate choice of music.  I will be interested to see the shots but.....I
remain uncertain that the pics there will be any more interesting, artistic, revealing,
or worthwhile than about ten thousand other places....except for the few dudes who looked
like they fell out of bed and landed there.... Steve