Subject: Re: [Leica] David Bailey (slight return)
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:03:36 -0800

Considering that the mix just didn't quite fit, how else to answer. I'll
get back to it tonight.
I've been going back and forth between shoots and sending stuff out, so
I didn't have much time to go at it. I don't leave town like English Bob
in "The Unforgiven." I stay until all the pieces are down, or
assignments dictating otherwise.

Today, I'm giving  a lesson on how to take dynamic digital images to a
Painters District Council, so it's off again. They're amazed that I'm
doing it for free. But when you throw the kitchen sink at them, it just
reaffirms how much they need your services. Besides, It's a cheap price
for incredible access.
  Slobodan Dimitrov