Subject: [Leica] PAW/wk12/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:16:40 -0500

Last week I was at National Geographic for the CINE Awards and ran into Ted
Turner. I worked with Ted about 15 years ago on what is probably the longest
documentary film ever made, 'Portrait of America', 56 hours long.

Pardon the low quality of this photo, the result of trying to handhold with
a 50mm lens wide open at a 30th and having had too much coffee:

http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2002/paw2wk12.html

All comments welcome.

sl

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: PAW/wk12/sl)