Subject: [Leica] FS: Varta V 625 PX 1.35v Mercury Batteries
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 01:23:01 EST

I have nine of these batteries for sale at $5 each.  These batteries were
made in Germany.  VARTA no longer manufactures these mercury batteries.  They
are/were used in Leicaflex SL and SL2 cameras and also MR meters.  I have
more batteries than I need for my own use!  They do last for years!  I will
pay for postage within the USA.  Overseas buyers please email me first for
mailing expenses.  Payment by check or money order only.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D
Associate Professor of Finance