Subject: Re: [Leica] What does the 75 Summilux really look like?
From: Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:28:45 -0500

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Wow! So there really are Leica photographers.
> Just remember to have your lens powder it's nose and brush it's hair before
> you have it pose for you. ;-)
>
> Seriously though - :-) - doesn't it make a whole lot more sense to go to
> your nearest camera store, mount a 75 on your favorite M body, heft it, play
> with it, focus it, and get a feel for it, rather than worry about what it
> looks like on your computer monitor?

B. D.

In an ideal world, I would agree with you 100%.  The only local camera
store that is a Leica dealer stocks a chrome M6, a crome 50 Summicron, a
C1, C11, Minilux, and the Minilux Zoom.  That is it!  I figured that
seeing a picture of one is better then nothing, but that is only my
opinion.

Sam Carleton
cincinnati, oh