Subject: Re: [Leica] Single Malt Scotch--shortage of Lagavullin!!!
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:15:30 -0800 (PST)

Lagavullin is nasty! :) I still prefer Cragganmore or Bowmore Claret. :)

Laphroaig is really good if you like peaty/smokey scotch, and I think the
younger is better than the older.

Here is San Francisco, we have a wonderful store, called the Whiskey
Shoppe.. Its part of an Irish import store. I think they even have a web
site.. http://www.whiskyshop.com/

- -Mark