Subject: Re: [Leica] Super Angulon
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 07:28:12 +0100

Håkan,

Whatever you do, do not pay Swedish prices. I visit Denmark and Finland
frequently and Sweden occasionally, and find Leica prices in that part of
Europe ridiculous. I suggest you take advantage of the EU single market and
shop at one of the online retailers in Germany:

http://www.brenner-foto.de/
http://www.leicabeimeister.com/leica/
http://www.foto-hobby.de/

or this one in Austria: