Subject: Re: [Leica] re: high art & leicas
From: "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:06:49 +1100

I cannot help but notice that Rhada Mitchell is Australian.

Must be something about Australians being drawn to these sexuality type
films - Pricilla Queen of the Desert, The Sum of Us (Russell Crowe), just to
mention a couple.

Have not been to one yet, but I bet the Gay Mardi Gras in Sydney would be an
amazing photo opportunity - flamboyance, colour, activity etc.  They are
usually screened on TV as a national event.

Karina