Subject: Re: [Leica] re: your average leica user
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:45:10 -03-30

At 07:27 PM 3/20/02 -0800, you wrote:
>James Harrison wrote:
>
> > Was James Woods in that movie?  I met him once at Cape Canaveral while he
> > was making a space movie.  He is a photgrapher also.
>
>no, Nick Nolte.
>The other guy, the "bad" one was J.L. Trintignant. And I can't recall that
>nice woman name.

James Wood was in Salvadore ... another great photojournalism movie.

...woman in Under Fire with Nick Nolte was Joanna Cassidy

Both movies are somewhat realistic when it comes to working conditions for
photojournalists covering third world conflict in the 80's
  ... except for the 300 frame rolls of film Nolte seem to have :^)

Kind of like the 6 shot revolvers in the westerns that seemed to have 50
shot magazine.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
www.greglocke.com
PictureDesk International ....NEWS PICTURES ONLINE!
www.pdiphotos.com