Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] road trip!
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:10:33 -0400

George:

There was a lady from New Jersey visiting one of my Neighbors a few weeks
ago who had a chance to see the eagles in Wisconsin.   She was very
disappointed that the eagles were viewed from the opposite side of the
river and were very far away. She had a chance to see the Eagles in
Sheffield Mills Nova Scotia and was awestruck.  You can get so close that
your limitation is how high the tree is, not how far away they are.  A few
images I took over the years are at the page below.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk5.htm

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/LookingAtMe.htm

Regards,

Robert