Subject: Re: [Leica] XRAY
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:52:00 -0800

Rei Shinozuka wrote:

> this seems to me to be a positive development for those
> atavistic souls who still use silver halide and gelatin
> processes.
>
> -rei

hi Rei,

I wish galleries owners hear that. They seem refuse getting in the digital
printing business.
by the way, the last gelatin process I followed was about one with
strawberry flavor. The color ? of course, red like the red dot.
By the way, I'll be getting NY on Friday 29th early in the morning and will
be leaving to Barcelona on april 2nd. Maybe we can have an espresso, a walk
or whatever in spite of I'll be a little bit busy.

regards

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com