Subject: Re: [Leica] 2002 PAW week 11 -- John Brownlow
From: John Brownlow <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:53:31 -0500

On 3/20/02 wajsman@webshuttle.ch wrote:

>John,
>
>I like the alt3 best, the dusk light is really nice.
>
>But what happened to all the people? I remember all your great shots from
>Oxford Street! I know Canada is thinly populated, but...

when there are people around I shoot them

check my PAW a while back for some panoramas from Oxford St

winter in Canada = zero to subzero temps = few people

I am also increasingly intrigued by what Rob Appleby formerly of this
list described as the skidmarks that people leave behind... the idea of a
picture that looks like someone has just left but might return any moment

when you look at it this way there are lots of people in the most recent
pictures

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com