Subject: Re: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW 11, Ball time
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:49:39 -0400

Kevin:

The strobes were Photogenic Versatron 800ws Power Packs.  They are probably
1980's vintage.  I got them off Ebay.  The seller purchased them from the
Eaton's bankruptcy.  He had lots of them, but not a lot of the heads.   He
is now down to just some power packs and no heads.

As for the radio remote, I was using a pocket wizard on one of the power
packs and a photo slave on the other.    The transmitter was on the hotshoe
of one R8 and the other R8 was hooked into the sync in plug of the
transmitter.  That way I could shoot both cameras without moving the
transmitter.  The Pocket Wizard came from B&H.

Regards,

Robert