Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon FD lenses on Visoflex II ???
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:30:19 -0800 (PST)

> Canon made adapters to fit LTM and M42 lenses to their
> FL/FD cameras.  They
> also manufactured extension tubes for their LTM cameras.
> I am not aware of
> a Canon-manufactured adapter to fit FD lenses to LTM,
> however, though such
> should be relatively simple to fabricate.
>
> Marc

    Memory can be a tricky thing.  Somewhere packed away
with all the gadgets are what I remember to be an FD to LTM
male, an LTM female to FD, and I believe an M42 (
Praktica/Pentax ) to LTM as well as the 39mm. LTM extension
tubes.
    I remember buying them at a time when I was trying to
convince my employer to allow me to make a series of
close-up prints and slides to use for employee training of
inspectors.  They did not think it was necessary.  Perhaps
that another reason they are no longer in business......