Subject: Re: [Leica] 135/3.4 APO Telyt vs 135/2.8 Elmarit
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:29:05 -0800

Photo Phreak wrote:

>> And what I really enjoy is to go out with just my Rollei
>> 3,5F 12/24ed
>> Xenotar and some few Pan F and FP4 ...
>> Sure different strokes, quiet diverse.
>>

>> --
>> Pablo Kolodny
>> www.pablokolodny.com

then you can go for it.
darkroom work is fun, easy and profitable... I mean healthy as a psycho
therapy can be.
And of course if you're a skilled guy you'll lots of great prints.

On the other side, there're lots of black&white labs that would do a great
job for you.

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com