Subject: RE: [Leica] Instructions / manual wanted for Ilford infospeed Multigrade Head 500
From: james.saunders@au.pwcglobal.com
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:29:28 +1100

Hi Frank,
I have purchased the Focomat 1c and Muligrade 500 head already, it was from
private sale here in Australia.  (Yesterday actually)

Apparently it was from a newspaper, as they are upgrading their equipment.
It's old, well used, but in good condition and been well maintained.

I wont mention what I paid for it, as I dont think you'd believe me, anyway
at time like this
you have to believe in luck I guess!

I guess that is why I need a manual, you mention calibration of the head
and I am unclear of what you mean.
Anyway, I have contacted Ilford Australia and they are seeing if they can
send me a photo copy
of the instructions for the head, controller and probe, so fingers crossed.
If all else fails, I am hoping it will be pretty much right to use as it
just came from a good darkroom.

I started up the enlarger last night to give it the once over, I cant wait
to start  printing now!
Cheers
James