Subject: Re: [Leica] 24mm and Flash on M6 TTL?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:07:20 -0400

I just got some of the pieces I need.  I now hove the complete extension
kit, the camera side does not have the shoe on the top.  I have ordered in
the part with both the male and female shoes on it.  I also figured out the
changes to make the pins line up.  I even drilled a hole for the retaining pin.

At 11:11 AM 3/18/2002 +0100, Lucien wrote:

>"Robert G. Stevens" wrote:
> > How do you use a wide angle like the 24mm with a flash, when the flash shoe
> > is used for the finder?  I am referring to the TTL M6 and M7 and their use
> > with a wide angle such as the 24mm and 21mm.
>The Pentax accessories are now at:
>To unsubscribe, see

Replies: Reply from Lucien <> (Re: [Leica] 24mm and Flash on M6 TTL?)