Subject: RE: [Leica] LA LUG Goes to ChinaTown
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:15:47 -0500

Terry - That all certainly sounds more than a little worthwhile - I was
simply responding to what seemed to be your having felt severely constrained
in your shooting by the constraints imposed by competition judging
standards. So let me modify my original suggestion - which, like many of my
comments and suggestions, might have been a 'tad' extreme: Don't quit the
camera club - but do "throw out the judges rules for competition..." ;-)

B. D.