Subject: Re: [Leica] 24mm and Flash on M6 TTL?
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 21:05:40 -0800

Ack - sorry - I read the site I referenced and I see now that the double
accessory shoes are not to be used with a flash.  Sorry.  I guess you
have to use a flash bracket and then use the flash in Auto mode
(non-TTL) off of the PC sync port.  That's how I use my flash, BTW, but
I have a classic body, not TTL, so I do not lose any of the capabilities.

I wonder if one of the off-camera TTL flash sync cable that people use
(Nikon SB-17 or something?) has a fitting on top for the finder, and if
it will be reasonably well aligned if it does?

- - marc

Replies: Reply from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] 24mm and Flash on M6 TTL?)