Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Hood problem again
From: "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:45:28 +1100

Mark,

It was I that recently had that problem.  Vendor replaced immdeiately
without question.

A bit disappointing considering the cost of these lenses.

I thought I was being pedantic about it all but then realised that I paid
for something and it was not shipped as it should have been - I had a right
to gripe even though the problem amounted to an "eyesore" rather than
technical fault.

I will now make a point of checking everything more closely from now on.

Karina