Subject: [Leica] Motorcycle
From: "Larry Fuller" <merryandbo@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 18:14:01 -0800

 Ted,

   Another similarity we have (or had), my new friend.  I ride almost
everyday (50,000 miles and still counting).  I agree with the helmet
thing, I wouldn't ride without one, a good one.  I also won't ride
without my boots, my leather chaps, leather gloves, and leather jacket.
It doesn't matter if it's just across town, or if it's 99 degrees. And
also, I don't drink and drive. Never have, never will.  Obviously I
don't ride to save time; by the time I get all that crap on, I could
have driven there in my pickup, but then it's not getting somewhere
that's important, it's the ride..... :)

Bo