Subject: [Leica] wide angle R lens
From: "Larry Fuller" <merryandbo@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:29:53 -0800

   I've had my R3 about 5 months now, and recently added a R4.  Now I'm
looking to add a wide angle lens to my small but growing selection (50
Summicron, 90 Summicron, and 180 Elmar). I was wondering if anyone was
ready to upgrade to a newer lens and might want to part with an older
one. I'm thinking a  28 Elmarit-R or a 24 Elmarit-R, or possibly even a
19 Elmarit-R or a 21 Super-Angulon-R.  I'm not in a big hurry and my
budget is limited, so I'm looking for any leads, suggestions, or advice
on obtaining a decent used lens for an extremely reasonable price.
Thanks for any help.

Bo

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] wide angle R lens)